User Review( votes)
Note To New Members of O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620
- New members in the groups are not able to see the material previously shared. As such, they may face a problem when finding the relevant material regarding O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620. (For other subjects: CLICK HERE).
- Every time we add new members, we share the link to this page to ensure they can see all the previous material that was shared.
- All group material will be uploaded here as well.
- Want to join the group?
- Send a Whats App Text to +92 336 311 1855, mentioning that you are a student who wishes to be added in Sir Hunain Zia’s free education group.
- Mention your name, your gender/sex, your subjects, your educational stream (i.e. in O Level / IGCSE / A Level and at which grade i.e. O1, O2 or O3 etc.)
- We take 2 days at maximum to add new students to our Whats App Groups. They are FREE! No charges have to be paid.
- All Messages Shared in Whats App Group Till Now for O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620
- All Notes Shared Till Now for O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620
- All Videos Shared Till Now for O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620
- All Preparation Schedules and Methods Shared Till Now for O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620
This group is for students of O Level and IGCSE Chemistry. If you have been added in the wrong group, you can leave this group and text me regarding the group you needed.
To confirm an issue here:
The extended O Level 5070 and IGCSE Chemistry 0620 has much the same course material. The syllabus division is different and names of papers as well. However, we will cover most stuff here for both.
If something is not included in both, and in only one of these, I will mention separately
Students must ask their queries in personal chat to avoid the group being clogged. Here, only the material or material links will be provided. Otherwise, it could be hard to find material later.
I will try to provide as much of the material as possible moving forward. Do refer your other friends for the subjects here as well. Just let them know to leave a message at the same Whats App number.
New Members after this point may not see the material before they joined. The best way to find previous material is to use a combine material link. The link will be provided every time a new member joins so they can find the previous material.
Each time a new member joins, they will be provided with the link to the previous / missing material.
First,I am starting with the notes I already have at hand. They cover the topics in required details.
But, they won’t be too lengthy.
I am pretty sure no chapter is missing, but I will recheck and add soonest.
Disclaimer: I am not perfect and I do not follow other people when making material. So
1. If you spot an issue, just let me know in personal chat and surely it will be corrected. To err is human, perfection means death. What I can guarantee is that I have tried my best to ensure that everything is as correct as possible. But only human ok.
2. Your teachers may tell you different methods or ways, and that is COMPLETELY fine – there are multiple ways to do stuff. If you have query regarding “sir falaan sir ye kah rahay hai”, don’t ask it. We are here neither to negate or accept others. My job is to clarify any issues you are facing in your exams. Usse related koi sawal hai bila jhijhak poochain I will answer. But, ratification of other teachers is both disrespectful to the other teacher and their knowledge. I respect all your teachers, and that is what matters. So, I won’t be passing a judgement on what others tell you. Please avoid such stuff.
If someone faces an issue in any link, use a desktop to view them. They will work better that way.
COPY THE COMPLETE LINK. Otherwise, links don’t open.
Things to remember about ATP
1. ATP for chemistry in O level has a very dedicated pattern. I have told this thing individually to many students before.
a. There will always be a titration question.
There are only 3 patterns for such question, and each pattern has a distinct number of formulas to be used. So first, in the next 3-4 days, we will focus on identifying those patterns.
2. There will always be an identification of ions question
So just memorize that table
3. Avoid common mistakes. I will post them separately later today or early tomorrow.
The video on how to use the last 2 months of your time for chemistry. It can be used for both IGCSE and O level
I am perfectly aware that most students vary from the said method and it is COMPLETELY FINE. As long as you can work out the plan you are following and it is useful to you FOLLOW ANY PLAN YOU WANT.
Just make sure you DO NOT waste your time without sticking to a plan. That will ruin the next 2 months.
Apnay zehan main aik plan banao and focus on that. Stray effort na karo k ye na pata ho exactly k kitna hogya, kitna rah gaya.
This next post contains the details of the plan AND the recommended books. Recommended book to recommend kion kiya hai uski reason bhi batai hui hai
Here is a schedule that you MAY FOLLOW. Zaroori nahi hai. Again, if it makes sense to you ZAROOR follow karo. But if it does not resonate with you – NA FOLLOW KARO. Do not follow the schedule if you feel apka time kisi aur tareeqay se app better manage kar saktay hain. In the end, you time matters cuz sirf 2 mahinay rah gaye hain.
Now what you need to do is: do NOT take the 12 free days I have given in the schedule cuz utna time nahi raha peechay. Second, DO NOT miss the starting part of the schedule. Instead, jitnay din kam banain wo END se chor dena. START wala same karna it will help you to revise concepts.
Students in bio group have already read the message, just use the links.
Next, I am sharing a solved ATP paper showing the thought process that goes behind solving a paper. I will add more of these as well
Attempt ka issue ni, issue ha thought process samaghnay ka. Uspay ghor karain.
ATP ka paper bhoot ya jin ya churail ni hai. Its actually the easiest. Just keep that in mind.
For Chemistry. One of the most IMPORTANT files ever is this learner guide.
Remember, the syllabus can sometimes be vague on what you have studied and what you are missing out. So, always check your learning of any chapter or topic from the learner guide.
This was the latest version I could find. If someone has a newer version than this one, just share in the personal messages and I will share in the roup as well.
Isse direct check kiya karain k kia preperation up to the mark hai ya ni. It tells exactly what you need to learn in each topic
I will sharing after this point, Voice notes, video lectures and QUIZ links.
Our first quiz will be today. I will upload the link ONCE it is ready. You can take the quiz later as well.
It will be regarding chapter 1: Measurement etc.
Click on the name of the chapter to access the notes.