User Review( votes)
Note To New Members of O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625 Group
- New members in the groups are not able to see the material previously shared. As such, they may face a problem when finding the relevant material regarding O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625. (For other subjects: CLICK HERE)
- Every time we add new members, we share the link to this page to ensure they can see all the previous material that was shared.
- All group material will be uploaded here as well.
- Want to join the group?
- Send a Whats App Text to +92 336 311 1855, mentioning that you are a student who wishes to be added in Sir Hunain Zia’s free education group.
- Mention your name, your gender/sex, your subjects, your educational stream (i.e. in O Level / IGCSE / A Level and at which grade i.e. O1, O2 or O3 etc.)
- We take 2 days at maximum to add new students to our Whats App Groups. They are FREE! No charges have to be paid.
- All Messages Shared in Whats App Group Till Now for O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625
- All Notes Shared in Whats App Group Till Now for O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625
- Solved Past Papers With Detailed Explanations Shared Till Now for O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625
- All Preparation Material Shared Till Now for O Level Physics 5054 and IGCSE Physics 0625
This group is for male students of O Level and IGCSE Physics. If you have been added in the wrong group, you can leave this group and text me regarding the group you needed.
To confirm an issue here:
The extended chemistry of IGCSE and O Level physics has much the same course material. The syllabus division is different and names of papers as well. However, we will cover most stuff here for both.
Also, some chapters ARE Slightly DIFFERENT for this subject in particular. Not for bio and physics.
If something is not included in both, and in only one of these, I will mention separately
Students must ask their queries in personal chat to avoid the group being clogged. Here, only the material or material links will be provided. Otherwise, it could be hard to find material later.
I will try to provide as much of the material as possible moving forward. Do refer your other friends for the subjects here as well. Just let them know to leave a message at the same Whats App number.
New Members after this point may not see the material before they joined. The best way to find previous material is to use a combine material link. The link will be provided every time a new member joins so they can find the previous material.
Each time a new member joins, they will be provided with the link to the previous / missing material.
First,I am starting with the notes I already have at hand. They cover the topics in required details.
But, they won’t be too lengthy.
I am pretty sure no chapter is missing, but I will recheck and add soonest.
Also, if any of the links DO NOT SHOW THE IMAGES do let me know as soon as possible. Because the images are crucial for physics.
Also, make sure you copy the complete link to the web browser. Sometimes, Whats App does not show the complete link. Copy the complete link. I will add short links later as well to make sure they open easily.
Still if anyone faces any issue do let me know in personal texts.
Disclaimer: I am not perfect and I do not follow other people when making material. So
1. If you spot an issue, just let me know in personal chat and surely it will be corrected. To err is human, perfection means death. What I can guarantee is that I have tried my best to ensure that everything is as correct as possible. But only human ok.
2. Your teachers may tell you different methods or ways, and that is COMPLETELY fine – there are multiple ways to do stuff. If you have query regarding “sir falaan sir ye kah rahay hai”, don’t ask it. We are here neither to negate or accept others. My job is to clarify any issues you are facing in your exams. Usse related koi sawal hai bila jhijhak poochain I will answer. But, ratification of other teachers is both disrespectful to the other teacher and their knowledge. I respect all your teachers, and that is what matters. So, I won’t be passing a judgement on what others tell you. Please avoid such stuff.
Remember, ATP of physics is really easy if Paper 2 is practiced properly and you avoid the common blunders that take away many marks
Solved Paper with all the thought process that goes in the paper
Try understanding how to think about a question when going over this one
I will be sharing more resources for ATP as well.
Now the preparation stuff in the time remaining.
Preparation Method and Book Recommendation
You probably know this already, but
The preparation method and schedule is tentative, you do not need to do the same way. Agar apkay liye koi aur tareeqa better work out karta, then just use the other method.
As long as the method makes sense for you, follow it.
Schedule was made for 3 months. Is time hamaray pass 2 months hain
What you have to do is:
1. Do not take the 12 break days or free days I inserted
2. END SE 15 din chor dein schedule k. START WALAY nahi chornay.
Like say you have 20 days less than the schedule, then leave the last 20 days. Start walay 20 ni chornay.
We will have the first lecture for it uploaded by weekend.
Video lecture, and I will share here once I start that series.
We will be having our first quiz today. You can take the quiz later as well For chapter 1 of the syllabus. better be prepared takay you can test your knowledge cuz it will be quite difficult IA
Will share more material here once I am done with other groups
Click on the topic to open the notes.
(Click on the name to access the notes)
May June 2020 – Question paper 41 – O Level Physics