User Review( votes)
Becoming a registered contributor has multiple benefits on AYLOTI Study. The community resource platform allows you to submit the material in your own name. This way, you receive the entire credit and acclaim for your hard work.
Benefits of Becoming A Registered Contributor
- You will be mentioned in the list of members on the website. Thus, your name will remain in the directly (except under breach of terms and conditions) and will allow you a permanent place for your portfolio.
- Your content will be published in your own name, and the author box will depict you as well.
- We may post on social media mentioning you as our new contributor. This post includes our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Social media posts are done AFTER the first contribution is made. Simply registering does not make you eligible for the post.
- Your fellows would know that you are the one who contributed a certain resource.
- You get your social media posts from our official accounts AFTER the first resource have been shared by you.
- We promote your resources shared on social media as well.
- You are listed on the members page AFTER your first contribution
- And many more!
How To Become Contributor
- Submit the following form.
- Wait for 3 days while we process it and create your account.
- Your details will be emailed to you. Make sure you check the inbox, junk and spam folder regularly.
- Contact our support team if you need any modification of your account.